COVID-19 VISITOR GUIDANCE
- We are pleased to welcome visits back to the site
- All visits must be pre-booked via our online shop here – https://www.store.greatbustard.org/book-online
- Maximum capacity of 4 people per visit (From one family/support bubble).
- Hand sanitiser will be available and the vehicle will be sanitised between each use.
- Face Coverings must be worn in indoor areas; including the Landrover. Please bring your own covering with you.
- We are relying on individuals respecting social distancing rules and following up to date government guidance.
- We ask that if you are vulnerable that you visit the site at a later date once restrictions have been eased further.
New Farm Experience Visits Available to Book
We are now offering full and half day tours. Please see below about booking a visit to find out more information on the tours and to book your place.
Visiting the Great Bustard Project
You can visit the reintroduction project at its home in the rolling Wiltshire countryside. The Great Bustards are wild and free-flying so catching your first glimpse of them is an experience not to be missed. Reintroducing Great Bustards to the wild in the UK is history in the making, and these first birds are the start of a self-sustaining population.
Booking a visit
Please make all visit bookings via our online shop [+ link as above]. Your booking confirmation email will contain detailed arrangements for your visit and directions to the meeting point.
Visits typically last around 2 hours, and date and time availability can be found on the online booking system. All bookings must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance.
Visits cost £20 per person, payable online at the time of booking. GBG members are entitled to one free visit per year, which may also be booked online and redeemed using your coupon code at the checkout.